Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A Blog Post Can Be and Idea

I read a short article the other day, and I don't remember where, 
but the article suggested 
that a person would remember their 
To-Do List
by d
drawing the list
rather than writing it out.
I thought I'd give it a try.
This was part of my to do list
the other day.
I have to admit I remembered it
without looking.
One of the items is completed.  I haven't forgotten, 
I just haven't had the time.

Can you figure out what I have left to do? 
It's #1.
Close up the Woman Cave.
Have you ever tried something like this?
How do you remember things more easily?

2 comments:

Loris Glassworks said...

Okay, what was number 2? Can't figure it out by your drawing. Or did you finish #2, I'm confused.
Lori

rosebud101 said...

Sorry about that, Lori, I had finished #2 before #1. It was to clean the kitchen. It wasn't a good drawing.