Thursday, July 28, 2016

This Photo Is Something that No One Else Has Ever Seen and An Entry from My Journal

7/28/16

I wonder if I should show this picture in my blog?  I'm really not sure.  The fridge is messy, but those pickles sure look good.  I guess we have to wait a week to dig into them but the other pickles should be ready now.  I'll try them tomorrow.  I also have to make the canned pickles, the kind I don't need to keep in the fridge.  I like those, too.
The veggies look so good!  I guess I'm really hungry.
Weight Watchers is happy with the pickles. Ha! Ha!
No points and few calories.
What a ramble this is.
The thing I like the best about making pickles is that I can shut out the rest of the world.  I'm so tired of the politics. 
 I'm so tired of the one sided presentations of each of the candidates.  I'm just so tired.  We all took a nap yesterday, and it helped.  Fred calmed down and quit being so aggressive with Pixie.  Pixie just slept the rest of the afternoon away.  Marvin did the same.  I even listed a few things on Facebook.
What inspiring thing can I think about today?  I think when it comes to being in the garden I think of the seasons.  The Byrds (sp?) had a popular song in the 60's, I think it was called,
"Turn. Turn. Turn."
There really is a season for everything.
Now, the season is for growing and preserving.

No comments: