Friday, June 24, 2016

Five Minute Friday: Rest

Five Minute Friday
Write for five minutes.
What you see is what you get.

Begin:

Rest.  We all need rest, but so many of us don't get enough rest.  Rest restores and refreshes the body.
Rest enables the mind to solve problems.
When we rest our mind, but feed the the brain a problem to solve or an idea to develop, the mind, in a state of rest, allows the process of creativity to begin.
Why do we not get enough rest?
I know I don't get enough rest.
For some, small children do not sleep through the night, but when they do, they teach us the gratitude we should have for such a gift.
Rest.  We all need rest.  Even our animals.  Pixie rests most of her day.  Pixie sleeps, gets up, then she sleeps again.  
I have wondered that since jelly fish do not have brains, do they rest?  Isn't that amazing?  A creature without a brain that can survive in an ocean.  I am most impressed with that creature. 
The Man of War Jellyfish is one of the most feared jelly fish since its sting can kill.
This is a creature without a brain.
So, I continue to ask, does a jelly fish rest?
I don't know.  Perhaps, they are like my dog, they rest all the time.
The End!

No comments: