Thursday, April 21, 2016

Things I really love and don't love

Things I love

1) the name "Bacari."
2) A Moscow Mule made with diet ginger beer
3) Gadgets for the kitchen
4) Gadgets for my camera
5) Polymer Clay
6) Great photos
7) Greyhounds
8) Pixie Marie
9) Fresh tomatoes
10) CNN
11) Being thin
12) People who understand my quirky brain
13) Walking outside
14) People who are nice to my children
15) People who are nice to  me
16) Short articles to read
17) Writing
18) Meatloaf
19) My friends
20) My children


Things I don't love

1) Since I read for distraction and escape, books that make me think when I read.
2) Politics
3) Politicians who shout
4) A purse that's too small
5)  A purse that's too big
6) Liver
7) Beets
8) Olives
9) Abortion
10) A "Uge" snowstorm (To borrow a word)
11) The Apprentice
12) Adulting

What are some of the things YOU love and don't LOVE?

No comments: