Friday, February 26, 2016

Three Beautiful Things This Week...

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way. 
 
1) I've been Pixie's human for 7 years now.  She's 11 going on 12.  For all this time, she has made me laugh and smile everyday.  She loves people!  She's brought joy into the lives of so many others, both online and in person.  She has been the perfect dog for this time in my life.  
If that's not something for which I can be grateful, I don't know what is.



2) I've discovered Instagram, and I'm having so much fun on it!  There are some great photographers there.  If you are interested in following me, my user name is 10rosebud1 
Hope to see you there.

3) Don't judge me!  Married at First Sight is one of my favorite shows.  It's an escape from the mundane politics that are on TV all the time now.  I am thankful for diversions such as these, even if they are fake!

No comments: