Friday, February 5, 2016

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) We had a snow storm this week.  9 inches of snow fell, but the drifts are higher than that because of the wind.  I was lucky.  I stayed safely inside my home.

2) It's fun to watch Pixie run in the snow.  She's old, and she doesn't run as fast as she used to run, but she loves the snow.  It looks to me like she has a smile on her face.

3) I'm very lucky.  My driveway was cleaned by 8:30 AM.  I didn't go any place that day, but if I had to go, I could have.

No comments: