Monday, February 1, 2016

An Interview with Me

Q.  It's been a long time since we've had a chance to talk.
A. Yes, it has been.

Q. Do you really want me to interview you?
A. Who else would know me better than me?

Q. Ok.  Let's get started.
A. All right.

Q. By modern day standards you're still young.  How old are you?
A. You know how old I am.  Why would you ask me that?

Q. Well, I just wanted to ask you a few questions about age and wisdom.  Ok.  If you don't want to tell me how old you are, tell me this.
How old would you like to be?
A. I'd like to live for a while yet.  There must be more for me to do.

Q.  What would you like to do before you die?  What's on your bucket list?
A. I really don't have a bucket list, but I'd like to write more, create more art, get back to my glass.

Q. Don't you want to travel?
A.  I don't travel well.  I'd prefer to do things locally.  There's a lot to see here.  I enjoy taking pictures.  I'd love to take some new pictures.

Q.  What do you want to write?  Do you want to write a book?
A. A book?  Not really.  I just want to write well and get people interested in my blogs.

Q.  What are the names of your blogs?
A. Well this is a commercial for my blogs.  For the Love of...That's this blog.  I also write for His Unending Love and Prayerfully Yours. 

Q. That doesn't seem very ambitious.  What else do you want to do before you die?
A. I want to find peace and happiness.  I'd be content with that.

Q. You're not very ambitious, are you?
A. I'm not highly motivated to save the world any more.  I'm just happy to be alive.

Q. Why is that?
A. There are those who can save the world.  I'm glad to pass on the torch, and I'm lucky enough to do what I want, when I want, without regrets.

Q.  Are you saying that you don't have any regrets?
A.  Oh, no, I have regrets.  There aren't many, but they are deep regrets.  I'm glad that I just don't have any more than I do now.

Q.  What's your favorite TV Show?
A.  Well, I have two of them.  One is Downton Abbey and the other is Married at First Sight.

Q. Are you watching TV right now?
A. Yes, I'm watching Downton.

Q. Should we reschedule this interview?
A.  I never thought you'd ask.  Talk to you later.  It's the last season of Downton.  Bye!

No comments: