Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Worth repeating: Random Thoughts now that I'm Almost Ready for Christmas

Christmas is less than a week away.

Most of the Christmas decorations, trees, and wrapping papers are 50 -75% off.  Time to stock up.

 My shopping is finished for this year.

All the gifts that need to be mailed are mailed.

All that handmade gifts are either purchased or completed.

We are almost at the winter solstice.

I think it's ironic that when winter begins our days become longer.  It might be ironic, but I'm glad about that.

I don't bake anymore, but I do enjoy receiving home made baked goods.  Hint.  Hint.  In case anyone I know who bakes is reading this.  I doubt that they are, though.

Many of my neighbors are getting ready to go south for the winter.

I'm ten years older than I was a decade ago.

Time never slows down any more.  That makes me wonder why.

Christmas lights are lit all over town.  I will be disappointed when they are left unlit.

Candles are beautiful.

I'm happy.


No comments: