Friday, October 30, 2015

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Yesterday, I found 3 more ginkgo leaves!  I'm not sure what I will do with these leaves, but I will do something beautiful with them.

2) Sometimes, we need to be thankful for the annoying people in our lives.  The do serve a purpose.  They teach us kindness and patience. 
We have to choose these virtues.
They also show us how we don't want to behave, 
and,
sometimes,  we see ourselves in them, and realize where we need to improve.

3) The foliage is almost finished now.  The leaves are almost off the trees.  If we want to see color, we have to look down.  I'm okay with that.  Sometimes, looking down helps us to find things we would have never seen before.  The only thing is, you don't want to trip.  So watch where you're going, too!

No comments: