Friday, October 9, 2015

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1)  Yes, it's my birthday today!  Of course, I am thankful that I have lived long enough to have my head covered in gray hair, which I dye pink!  I am so grateful!  To me, that's a beautiful thing.


2) I have been blessed by a wonderful family, two amazing adult children, and so many wonderful pets who have been with me through thick and thin.  Not everyone is that blessed, but I have been!

3) Art is a gift.  I have been blessed with art in my life, growth through art, and so many wonderful friends who are artists!  It's been an amazing life so far.  I can hardly wait to see what's going to happen next!

Happy Birthday to me!!!

No comments: