Monday, August 10, 2015

Sometimes, Life Just Interferes....

I'm thinking out loud...

When summer began, I had so many plans for this blog and my other two blogs.


&


I had hoped to work on more tutorials for this blog. 
My goal in May was to feature 2 tutorials per month.
That didn't happen.  
Life interfered.

So, throw a Hail Mary pass and move on.

Writing the  blogs was a real struggle.  I seemed to be frozen in time as we waited for the date when the stem cell transplant would begin.

We finally got the date.  The stem cell transplant is over my Jenny is recovering.  It's a slow process, but she's tough, and she's doing it.

I was thinking I need to get back to writing about beads and what you do with beads.
That is a goal of mine now.
I'm not sure how long this will take, but I hope to begin working with my clay again.

In the meantime, 
I'm making Rosary bracelets for church.  
This idea began as a way to use up my stash of beads.
I really, really want to use them up.
I've already given the church over 60 bracelets to give away to the congregation.
They literally flew out of the basket.
Now, I'll mail these, but there are 45 bracelets in the bag.  
When I have enough to fill a flat rate medium sized box, these bracelets will be on their way.
I had no idea I had such a stash of beads!
I made very few of the beads in this bag.
It's time.

I also want to reopen my Etsy store.  That might take a bit longer than I hope to do, but it's a goal.

I'm also going to try an experiment tomorrow on this blog, that is, unless I forget.  I am hoping for some feed back on this.  I'll show you tomorrow.  You might like it if you're into 
coloring!

So, there are a lot of things here to talk about.
I just have to narrow down my goals and get to work.

Do you set goals
Do you think out loud?

My son learned, when he was here for the transplant, that I do think out loud.
As we were carrying on a conversation, and one that I thought was very interesting,
Nick would often say to me,
"Mom, are you thinking out loud again?"
He was right.
I was.
Do you?
 

 

No comments: