Monday, August 24, 2015

I've Been Raising Cane!

Well, not so much raising cane as
making cane,
polymer clay cane.
This picture is one of my ginkgo leaf cane.

I am hoping to open my Etsy shop this week.  I had hoped for Monday, but I forgot how long it takes me to write a listing up, 
so, I'm aiming for this week.
Yes, very generic.
It just has to be!

Cane is very hard, for me, to photograph.
I have to get some good pictures, but I'll show you some of the ones I have ready.

My shop will be full of polymer clay items from beads to cane and maybe some home made tools.  We'll see about that.  I don't have access to my torch right now, so, no glass, just clay.

Here is a preview of some of the cane I made this week.  It will come in 2 inch lengths.

This one is called, "Paw Prints on my heart."
(I still have to make some beads using the canes I am putting in the store.)

This cane is called, "Shifting Sands."

This cane is called "Water color" cane.

This is a face cane.  I think it would look great on an angel.  What do you think?

Anyway, hopefully, sometime this week.  I hope to reopen my store.  
In the meantime, stay tuned!!!!

No comments: