Thursday, May 7, 2015

When I First Adopted Pixie...

She gave me 

<----------------- p="" this="">

look.

I took her out for a walk around the neighborhood, 
and, 
I don't think she had ever been on a walk before. 

She didn't know what to do,

and,
as typical with Pixie,

she saw no purpose in it

for the first few blocks,

then...

She looked at me.

She got it!!!!!

A walk, unlike those silly toys she had at home, was fun.

The smells were amazing, and there were all those people who loved her when she walked by them.

That was their job.

She knew they were put on this earth to do love her,

and,

so far,

they were doing their job.

The next time I called Pixie to go on a walk,

she came running.

This time, there was no hesitation or doubt.

This was her stage.

Pixie loved her walks.

Since then,

nothing has changed.

Pixie still loves her walks.

People continue to do their jobs of loving her.

All is well.

All is well.

No comments: