Friday, May 8, 2015

Three Beautiful Things This Week: Mother's Day is Sunday

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) Mother's Day is this weekend.  I am so grateful that I have two 
AMAZING
children whom I love with my 
heart
and
my soul.
I was truly blessed by these two beautiful children 
who have become
AMAZING ADULTS!

2) We've had a lot of rain over the last two days.  I think I'm going to really love, and I do love, mowing soon.  It's great exercise, and it wipes the cares and troubles away.

3) This begonia is one of the most beautiful I have seen in a long time.  A friend gave me this plant.
I love it!  Thanks, Michelle!

No comments: