Friday, May 29, 2015

Three Beautiful Things This Week: Weather, Pizza, and a guy in his boxers

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Yesterday and today were absolutely gorgeous days!!!!

2) Last night I had a "Carnitas and tomatillo" pizza for supper.
AWESOME!

3) Yesterday turned out to be a better day than I thought it would be considering that the first thing I saw when I took Pixie for her walk was a man walking towards me dressed only in his boxers and shoes.
I can only assume HE was locked out and trying to find a way in?  I hope his day turned out better than his began.

No comments: