Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I Really, Really, Really Want to Make Beads Again, but Until Then...


I'll have to show you the beads I've purchased,
and,
what I've done with them.

I wish I had a better photo.
I'm sorry, but I don't.
I bought beads from 
3 different artists 
to make this necklace.

Sarah Hornick,
Juli Cannon,
and
Angie Gemsa.

Sarah and Juli made the organic beads in the strand,
and,
Angie Gemsa 
made the focal, 
with as much pink as she could!



I. LOVE. THIS. NECKLACE!!!

Did I say,

I. LOVE. THIS. NECKLACE!!!!!!!!


Juli Cannon made the beads in this bracelet!

They are so perfect with the ocean theme!

I'd love to hear the crack of waves on the sand, but, since I can't, 
this will have to do!

Aren't the beads 
AWESOME!!!!!












 This bead is part of 
Jennifer Geldard's
Klingon series of beads.

I love this bead.

Both photos are of the same bead just from different angles.

I love the metallic look of the bead,
along with the 
light 
in the center of the bead.

So,
what shall I do?

I think of 
Steampunk,
but I also love pearls.

Pearls and Steampunk?

What do you think?



If you have any ideas to share, please let me know.

Thanks.

No comments: