Tuesday, February 10, 2015

This, That, and The Other

This::

I'm putting a little more effort back into my Etsy Store

I'm listing both polymer clay and lampwork glass beads.

If you get a chance take a look.

Right now, I only have 13 items, lucky 13 items in my store.  

I will be adding to it as I go along.











THAT::

Here's the finished journal!
Someone reminded me of my promise for my first completed journal.
Sigh.
Can't keep it.

It's going to a good home.

I really like it!












THE OTHER



A wintery mix expected this morning.
(It's already here!)
Wrist surgery is this afternoon.
I'm not sure how much it will hurt to type, so this blog might be on a 
sabbatical for a few days.
I know the doc wants me to use it as much as possible.
If I can, I'll update tomorrow.
I'm not sure, but we'll see.
It's a ten minute procedure.
No anesthetic needed.
They will numb my arm and make two cuts, sew it up.
Problem solved.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: