Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Time to make Some Christmas Jewelry!

These are some of the beads that I will be using for my Christmas jewelry.  I hope to make a dramatic necklace, a subtle bracelet, and some AMAZING earrings!  This will be an interesting challenge.

Ok, I have 4 more photos to show you.
















You know there had to be some green in this set.  I love the mixture of greens in these beads.  Very pretty.




















These beads are very lightweight.  I plan to intersperse these as bits of shock beads for the jewelry.  I want them to be where you don't think they should be. 




















This "Mother and Child" heart bead is what I will use for the focal, but since there is no sparkle so, I'll have to do something about that.  I think it needs sparlies!



















I added some glitter to the focal.  Truly, it looks better in person than in this photo. 

All I have to do now is seal this heart so the glitter doesn't come off.

















These are my components. 
Soon you'll see what I did with them.
How would you use these components?

No comments: