Friday, November 21, 2014

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.




1) The storm wasn't a big one, but it was enough to cover the ground and shovel.  That's okay.  We have a lot more winter to go.  It's just gotten started.  We are having January temperatures in November.  I forgot it was November.


2) The first of the two shows I do is today.  It's the kick off of Toys for Tots.  I'm looking forward to this event.  Wish me luck!


3) Pixie is still adjusting to the new carpeting.  That means that when we are not home, Pixie goes down to the basement.  She doesn't like it, but it's warm.  Pixie has her blanket and bed.  Pixie has a huge area in which to play.  She's fine.  She just wants her couch.  I guess we'll have to see about getting a couch for downstairs.  She will be happy if we do!

No comments: