Friday, November 7, 2014

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.
 
1)  My new, favorite necklace arrived from Caroline Cornic Isola.  Caroline is an amazing polymer clay artist!  I love her City Scape beads!
Here's the link to her Etsy Store::
Klick-Art.  I love her work!   She's also on Facebook.  Here's the link to her page.  She posts her work there.  I love this artist!



2) I need to make more Christmas Pickles!

3) Sad news.  My cousin, who was 8 years younger than me, went to sleep last night and did not wake up this morning.  Her husband tried to revive her, but he was not able to do so.  She will be missed. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are very cool beads!