Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 8: AWESOMENESS:: Making Chia Jam or Frost on the Strawberries

The frost is on the strawberries!

Isn't that AWESOME?

I wish I had fresh fruit to use, but these strawberries were frozen and needed to be used, and I needed to make some Chia Jam.  I love Chia jam!  Not only is it quick and easy to make, it's low in sugar and very vegetarian.

The berries are cooking as I write.
They are softening.  When I go back down to check on them, I will smoosh them up.  At that point I will add the Chia seeds, taste the magnificent brew, then add a small amount of sugar!

 Oh. My. The Deliciousness!

The jam will cool and thicken because of the chia seeds!  How AMAZING and AWESOME is that!  

This is Day 8 of this writing challenge.  To read more articles of the 31 Day Reading Challenge click
Look at the categories.  Click on the category of your choice.  Scroll down and click on the button of your choice.  You will see hundreds of blogs to read.
 
 
Index
 
 
 
 
 
  Day 5: I Heart Macro: More Awesomeness in Color!
 
 



 

No comments: