Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 6:: AWESOMENESS in a Hospital Gift Store

So many people don't know how

AWESOME
a hospital thrift store can be.
I hate to confess this, but I have found some
AWESOME
and
UNIQUE
jewelry, purses, and clothing
at 
HOSPITAL GIFT STORES.
 
Here's the gift store at 
Regions Hospital 
in 
St. Paul, Minnesota.
It's amazing how much
AWESOMENESS
is found in this gift store.
 
   Not only did I find some
AWESOME
holiday decorations and purses...
  I found some snacks, stuffed animals, sleep pants, robes,

a-a-a-a-n-n-n-d
some absolutely
AWESOME
outwear jackets!
ummmmmmmmm!
 

 What other 

AWESOMENESS
do you see here?
 
I see soft drinks, amazing gift bags, and soft, cuddly toys.
Can you believe all this is in a hospital gift store?
And there is more...
 
 
Keep looking.
I am.
There is just so much 
AWESOMENESS
in this gift store!!!
I hope you enjoyed your tour! 
Come join the fun.
Search your local hospital gift store for some
AWESOME
finds!
 
This is Day 6 of this writing challenge.  To read more articles of the 31 Day Reading Challenge click
Look at the categories.  Click on the category of your choice.  Scroll down and click on the button of your choice.  You will see hundreds of blogs to read.
 
 
Index
 
 
 
 
 
  Day 5: I Heart Macro: More Awesomeness in Color!

No comments: