Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Friend, Deb Batten, takes the most amazing Photos!!!! Just wait until you see them!!!!

Deb and I have been friends for about 7 years.
The odd things, well, maybe not so much in our world of technology,
we've never met in person.
Yes, through the magic of Facebook and other sites,
I do know what she looks like.
I also know what a wonderful beadmaker and seamstress she is!
And
she.
is.
an.
amazing. 
photographer!!!
 
Deb pretends she doesn't like pink & far prefers orange- but it seems that when it comes to flowers she is just a wee bit of a pink girl.....
See, what I mean?
Gorgeous!


I wish I had her talent!

Like, is this amazing or what?
I can almost feel the textures in this flower!


Breath taking!
Right?


Last but not least, the butterfly flower!!
So real and lovely.

You can see some of Deb's beautiful glass beads if you click



Thanks, Deb, for letting me use your beautiful photos!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Awww - this is just gorgeous Ms M <3
You made me smile...& I always think of you when I see a pink flower!!