Monday, August 18, 2014

New Polymer Clay Beads - Happy Monday Morning!

I've been busy making polymer clay beads.  I haven't been able to get on my torch and make glass beads, but I do love polymer clay beads, too.

I call these "Rose Discs."  I'm hoping to combine them with fibers to make some unique necklaces and bracelets.  We'll see how they work out!
















These are organic beads that I made using a tutorial written by Ginger Davis Allman of The Blue Bottle Tree on Etsy.  The tutorial I used is called, appropriately, "Organic Beads."  It's a great tutorial.  This is only one type of bead included in the tutorial.  If you like to work with polymer clay and make organic beads, this is a tutorial to buy. 















I used another one of Ginger's tutorials to make this faux sea glass beads.  The title of the tutorial is "Faux Glass Effects."  I like the results of the Faux Sea Glass.  I'm looking forward to having fun with these beads.


















These tutorials are well worth the cost if you enjoy working with polymer clay.  Thanks, Ginger!

No comments: