Saturday, August 16, 2014

Listing Saturday:: Today is the Day

Today is the day::

 I will get out of bed with a smile on my face.

I will finish cleaning out my bedroom.

I will water all of my plants.

I will pack up the items for the thrift store.

I will cook a special meal, just because.

I will try new make up.

I will get ready to dye my hair pink.

I will make sure that I have everything in order.

I will pay bills.

I will finish the laundry.

I will give Pixie ten kisses.

I will tell someone how special they are to me.

I will hope.

I will be ready to make a change in something.

I will clean my bathroom so clean, you can hear it squeak!

I will organize my shoes.

I will dance to the music on Pandora.

I will sing as loud as I can in church.

I will be kind to someone who has not been kind to me.

I will pray for my friends.

I will stop and listen to the rain, if it does rain as predicted.

I will tell my children how much I love them.

I will remember my husband.  Today marks the day we were married 41 years ago. 

I will simply remember and be happy.

No comments: