Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I'm Beginning to Feel it...

Yes, I know it's HOT where you are.  It's HOT here, too, but we have passed the summer solstice.  The days are already beginning to have less light.  Now, when I get up in the early morning, I have to turn on a light.  That means autumn is not far behind.

The 4th of July is this week.  When I taught high school, the 4th always meant that summer vacation was half over.  Yes, the cup was empty.  I'd pop into school to check my room and office, visit with the secretaries, and be on my way again.  Or, I'd take the summer workshop classes, so that I could renew my teaching certificate.  Those days would drag by.  One summer I taught summer school.  After that summer, I resolved NEVER to teach summer school again.

Anyway, if you're interested in these leaves, you can find them HERE.  You have to join the group, but I'll let you in.  I'm one of the mods there, so, not to worry.  

I forgot to mention the new list topic for Saturday.  What are the things you done or had happen to you that you never would have dreamed about in your wildest dreams?  

See you tomorrow!

No comments: