Thursday, July 10, 2014

30 Word Thursday:: Pixie Speaks her Mind

There are "daze" like this.
Pixie doesn't care,
and 
she tells it like it is.
That's why she's a diva!
She understands the saying,
Not My Monkey.
Not My Banana.

Join us.

Taken from Erin's Blog

The premise of 30 Words Thursdays is simple...
Take an image (preferably one you shot, or have permission to use).
Write 30 Words about it. No more. No less.
Post it each Thursday.
Add your link to the InLinkz on my 30 Words Thursday post.
(InLinkz code will be open for one week.)
Enjoy seeing what others have captured by visiting them and leaving a comment.

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

Ahaha! Miss Pixie is quite the regal queen on her tuft! And she is right... not my monkeys, not my banana! Thanks for joining in the 30 Words challenge this week. Enjoy the day. Erin