Friday, June 27, 2014

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) I bought a bag of cherries this week.  They were absolutely delicious!!  I love cherry season!


2) The garden is beginning to mature.  The daisies were late this year, but they are amazingly beautiful now.  The roses are beginning to bloom, too.  The milkweeds are attracting butterflies.  it's a beautiful summer season.


3) Beads are selling!  Love that idea!!




PS:: A reminder.  The List Topic this week is:: Things that Make Me Happy.  I'll be posting my list on Saturday.  Will you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was 90 here today - gosh it's nice to warm the bones up! I bought blue berries, raspberry's, and so much fruit today. I wish you were here - my tomatoes are getting so big...and I like to share.