Saturday, June 28, 2014

Listing Saturday:: 47 Things that Make Me Happy

Things that make me happy.

God
My children - even when they do something naughty
My dog, Pixie Marie
My friends
Working in the hospice program with Pixie
Good news
Christmas
holidays
music
Church activities
Dancing
Singing
Working with Glass
Melting that glass into perfect bead shapes.
Working with polymer clay
Sculptures
Seeing my children smile
Seeing my children be really silly
Hitting a high D when I sing
Prayer
A job well done
Seeing what people do with my beads (amazing work)
Selling Beads
Giving Pixie a sponge bath
New shoes
New Clothes
My health
My children's health
Playing board games with the kids
Going out to lunch or dinner with my friends.
walking in the rain
Holding a baby
Visiting my children in their homes
Knowing what amazing adults my children have become
A good night's sleep
Butterflies
Birds
Cats
Dogs
The thought of joy
The thought of happiness.
Smiles
Comments on my blogs
Finding a new penny where there should not be one.
love
peace
world peace
chocolate
ice cream drumsticks


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a lot of lucky stuff to make you happy - ready yours makes me smile because there are so many of mine on there. I'm grateful other people like the same tings....:-).