Friday, May 2, 2014

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) Pixie was very upset with me after she had her teeth cleaned.  Her mouth hurt in spite of the pain pills, so, when I went upstairs to find her, she went downstairs.  I tried to lay down by her to pet her and she'd get up and leave.  It took until the next afternoon for her to forgive me.  I'm very grateful that she did forgive me, finally!!!  Poor baby girl!


2) I'm really happy!  My beads and jewelry are selling, not on Etsy, that's dead space, but on Facebook!  That's a wonderful feeling!


3) Supposedly, and I mean, supposedly, we are supposed to "warm up" this weekend.  I will be most grateful if we do.  I emphasize IF.

No comments: